Technology makes everything easier and it facilitates in all things including for learning how to do investment. Nowadays, first-timers can learn about investment through various mobile apps and although you will not instantly get better in investment, these apps are one of the best ways to get started.
- Coinbase. This app is the most popular app for those who are interested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin or Ethereum. Coinbase is an app that lets you store, buy and sell bitcoins. This simple app contains various information regarding the latest prices and price track records.
- Personal Capital. With 2 years in a row awarded by the Consumer News and Business Channel’s Disruptor 50 (CNBC), this app is an app for budgeting, investing and financial purposes. Besides displaying performance, this application can also make index comparisons such as the Johnson Controls International (JCI). You can also get free financial advice from the finance manager provided by the app.
- Yahoo Finance. Yahoo Finance is part of the Yahoo Network and it provides financial news and reports. This app also presents various commentary and data such as stocks quotes, indices, commodities and exchange rates in real time. You can also access videos and graphics for free.
- Robinhood. This application was first launched in 2014 and it generates cash, trades stocks and cryptocurrencies with no fees. It also allows you to get stock trading commissions by recommending this app to your friends and you can get free shares. Currently, this app is only available to iOS users.
- StockTwits. This app is a social media platform to share ideas, news and complaints between traders, investors and entrepreneurs. Most of the StockTwits users play stocks daily and check the investments to keep themselves on track.
- Learn. Learn is a free app and it is suitable for learning and it teaches you how to invest in the stock market. It also teaches you how to make the best investment by learning through the text and video contents provided in the app.